Michael Fassbender naked on SAS advert

Okay my loves, so back in 1998 when our Michael was 21 he got stark bollock naked in an advert for SAS Airlines.

 Mikey states:

"I got the SAS Airlines commercial when I was in drama school. They would have kicked me out if they found out. 


The idea is that I’m lying in bed and I wake up. I'm like, 'Wait a sec, where am I?' I look around and there is this beautiful blonde girl lying beside me and I am like, 'Okay, that's fine.' Then I'm thirsty and hungry. So, I get out of bed naked, go into the kitchen, open up the fridge, drink some milk and eat some eggs. I remember I ate lots of eggs. Next thing, I am like, 'Hang on a sec,' and I turn around, the light switch goes on and her mother is sitting there"

"I'm standing there naked with the milk in my hand and there's a plant strategically placed in front of my... you know...


And the line was: "SAS Airlines — When you'd rather be somewhere else." I thought there were some sort of pants that you wear, but it seems they are more at ease with nudity in Sweden than many other countries do... When I was in the rehearsal, I was wearing my boxer shorts and I was asking for something to cover up my... private parts... and they were just like, 'Okay Michael, let's do this one for real, drop the pants.' I was like, 'Okay, here we go.' So I just had to pretend I was in the shower or in the bathroom at home. Yeah, this was kind of a baptism by fire. I got 2,200 pounds for it, and that was my first screen test and my first job."

Here is the video:

Stills below:
 










































































 

Comments